George McIlvaine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love you...

2 posters

Go down

We love you... Empty We love you...

Post by Tania Ezhova Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Dear George! It is hard to express how I feel in a foreign language! But you and everything you have done for russian projects and us made me so grateful and so happy that I know you! You have such a big heart that my heart is getting bigger when I see what difference one person like you can make! Your influence on my life and other Rotary and Rotaract members is immense! Huge! You have taught us how to be real Rotarians! Thank you for that!
Dear Mary! We are far from you but if we can do anything to help...please, tell! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Tania, Elena, Olga, Egor

Tania Ezhova

Back to top Go down

We love you... Empty Re: We love you...

Post by Admin Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:51 pm

I cannot speak on behalf of George but can tell you that from what I observed, George loved his girls from Russia. I am sure it will bring a huge smile to his face when he hears these words read aloud. Thanks for reaching out.

Chad.

Admin
Admin

https://georgemcilvaine.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcee Snider Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:32 pm

You said it all, Tania. He so loved all of you as well. His eyes would light up when we'd talk about you and Elena.

Darcee Snider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum